Facebook is rolling out its overhauled Messenger update for Windows and macOS. This news could not have come at a better time as a lot of us are now using our laptops more than our phones and a daily basis.
The overhauled version of Facebook Messenger for iOS rolled out last month. The Windows version in the Microsoft Store has been available for years now, but it was also neglected after Microsoft abandoned Windows 10 mobile.
Here are some highlights:
- Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or host a virtual happy hour.
- Easy to connect. You don’t need to know someone’s email or phone number since all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
- Multitasking. Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- Notifications. You can receive notifications for new messages, so you can quickly find the chat you’re looking for. But you’re in control — you can choose to mute and snooze notifications.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop. You’ll never miss a call or message no matter what device you’re using.
- Everything you love about Messenger on a bigger screen. Including Dark Mode and GIFs.
Get Facebook Messenger
By Platform De.Central | Source: Messengenews.com