Sony announced a new PC gaming brand, dubbed InZone and the first products launched under the aforementioned brand are a number Gaming Monitors and gaming headsets designed for PC’s but right at home with your PlayStation 5 as well.
The flagship gaming monitor, the InZone M9, is a 27-inch 4K IPS display with a 144Hz refresh rate, a 1ms response time, variable refresh rate for consoles and G-Sync compatibility for Nvidia GPUs along with DisplayPort, HDMI 2.1 and USB-C. Along with the other display and headsets the M9 is designed to look right at home with your PS5 and its accessories.
The five announced InZone products include:
- Sony InZone M9, a 27-inch, 4K, 144Hz IPS monitor with HDMI 2.1, VRR, HDR 600, and NVIDIA G-Sync support that will retail for $899
- Sony InZone M3, a 27-inch, 1080p, 240Hz IPS monitor with VRR and HDR 400 support that will retail for $529
- Sony InZone H9, a premium wireless gaming headset with noise cancellation, leather earcups, 3D spatial sound, 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth support, and more that will retail for $299
- Sony InZone H7, a wireless gaming headset that loses noise cancellation and other features from its more premium sibling, but will retail for a more affordable $229
- Sony InZone H3, an affordable wired gaming headset that retains 3D spatial sound, but pares back other features and retails for $99