Comcast’s Xfinity customers are now able to take advantage of a new promotion from Apple that gives them 3-months free of Apple TV Plus.
How to get 3-months of Apple TV+ with Xfinity
- Before April 25th on your Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex or XClass TV navigate to the Apple TV+ app
- Download the Apple TV+ app
- Once installed, Open the Apple TV+ app
- Select the Sign-up button
- Sign up with an email you have not ever used to with Apple TV+
- Enjoy 3-months of Apple TV+ completely free
As part of a rollout of Apple’s streaming service to the larger Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex and XClass TV, Apple is offering access to many of the service’s popular shows and their first seasons without having to sign in or sign up with the service.
“Our work with Comcast lights up that experience for tens of millions of new devices, and we are thrilled that so many Comcast customers have a compelling way to enjoy their new favorite shows on Apple TV+.”
Peter Stern, Apple’s Vice President of Services
Additionally, if you are not currently an Apple TV Plus subscriber then you are eligible for a 3-month free trial when you sign up through your Xfinity device by April 25th.