Google removed the public dislike counts from YouTube in what they say is a way to protect against the feature’s abuse, but it has been a very unpopular thus far. We are here to show you how to get it back below.
How to get the YouTube dislike count back
- Visit the Return YouTube Dislike in the Chrome Web Store on any Chromium-based browser like Microsoft Edge, Brave, Vivaldi, Google Chrome and so on (The developer has an extension for Firefox too)
- If you haven’t already, Select the Allow extensions from other stores prompt in a non-Google browser
- Select the Add to Chrome button (will add to your chromium-based browser too)
- Follow the prompts to complete setup
- Now you will have the public dislike counts back on YouTube in your browser
Join 1,276 other subscribers