Microsoft is now testing a new feature for Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud) intended to deliver clarity to your gameplay and we are here to show you how you can try it for yourself.
The new Clarity Boost feature uses your hardware to improve visual quality of the stream from the cloud, according to a blog post. The feature is available now, just follow the how to guide below.
How to try Clarity Boost today
- Download Microsoft Edge Canary
- To confirm you are in Microsoft Edge Canary, navigate to edge://settings/help to make sure you are on version 96.0.1033.0 or later.
- To enable Clarity Boost, go to www.xbox.com/play, login and start a game
- Open the more actions (…) menu
- Select Enable Clarity Boost option.