T-Mobile isn’t done with giving its customers free perks, starting in November the Magenta carrier’s customers can sign up to get a free year subscription of Paramount Plus.
Starting November 9, active T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid customers can claim their year of Paramount+ Essential monthly plan ON US—just for being a T-Mobile customer. Note: This offer is only available for the Essential monthly plan and cannot be applied to any other Paramount+ subscription plan.
- Visit Paramount+ on Us: Subscription Included With Your Plan | T-Mobile
- Enter in your T-Mobile or Sprint-mobile number
- Log in with your T-Mobile or Sprint ID
- Read the terms and conditions and continue
- Fill in your personal information and continue
- After successful submission, you will see a link on screen that will redirect you to Paramount+ to redeem the offer and sign up directly via Paramount+
Active T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid wireless and Home Internet customers, including T-Mobile for Business customers, on eligible plans qualify for a year of Paramount+ ON US.
Not Eligible: Prepaid, Mobile Internet only (tablets, laptops, hotspots, watches, etc.), businesses with more than 12 voice lines, Government, Puerto Rico, and Metro by T-Mobile customers. This offer and Paramount+ service is for the personal, non-commercial use only.