Microsoft is making the Windows Subsystem for Android available in preview along with Amazon’s Appstore. Unfortunately, Amazon’s Appstore only currently is featuring a small collection of apps and games than what is generally available in its regular Android App Store during this preview period. Well, we hate artificial limitations and weather you want the fully stocked Amazon Appstore or the Google Play Store we got you covered. But what if you want to sideload Android apps and games without an app store? We got you covered there too.
WSATools developer Simone Franco, shared his new app on Twitter that makes sideloading Android Apps on Windows much easier. WSATools is essentially a GUI tool for adb commands making it much more user friendly.
How to sideload Android apps and Android App Stores
- Visit the WSATools app listing on the Microsoft Store and install the app
- If you want to install the full Amazon AppStore, download the app here The Amazon Appstore, alternatively if you want to download any other Android app you could try APKMirror.
- Save the Android app .apk file you in your downloads folder
- Navigate to and Open the WSATools app
- Select the Android apk you downloaded and it will be installed
What Apps and Games are you most excited to install of your Windows 11 PC? Let us know in the comments below.