T-Mobile has been in the news a lot recently for all the wrong reasons with a massive data breach that has exposed over 100 million customers and anyone who applied for credit in what will likely trigger an exodus away from the second largest carrier in the United States. T-Mobile is now launching a “promotional perk” for new and existing customers on its Magenta and Magenta Max plans that gives them 1-year of Apple TV Plus for free. Below we will show you how to take advantage of this deal.
All new and existing T-Mobile customers on Magenta and Magenta MAX plans score this deal — Sprint Unlimited Plus and Sprint Premium customers too!T-Mobile
Starting Wednesday, August 25, all new and existing customers on Magenta or Magenta MAX, Magenta 55+, Magenta Military, Magenta First Responders and even Sprint Unlimited Plus, Sprint Premium and small T-Mobile for Business customers included can redeem the 12-month free Apple TV+ offer.
- Visit AppleTV+ on Us: Subscription Included With Your Plan | T-Mobile
- Navigate to the “Login to Activate” link, like in the screenshot above
- Login to your T-Mobile account
- Then it will take you to an Apple account sign in page
- Login with the Apple account you want your Apple TV+ subscription linked with
- Click through the dialogs and get your 1-year of Apple TV+ for free and start enjoying Ted Lasso, The Morning Show and other popular TV shows.
- Magenta, Magenta MAX and small T-Mobile for Business customers can login to the T-Mobile app or my.t-mobile.com and redeem the offer in your rate plan details to start streaming immediately.
- Sprint Unlimited Plus and Premium customers can visit promotions.t-mobile.com, login and then enter the promo code 2021APPLETVP1 to redeem. This route also works for Magenta customers.
- Already have a subscription or trial in the works or in the past? No worries, you can still get 12 months of Apple TV+ from T-Mobile AND keep all your past history and purchases saved thanks to your Apple ID.
While this is a great deal, we can’t help but feel this deal comes in a mad scramble to create goodwill at a time when many T-Mobile customers are thinking seriously about leaving. If you are planning to stay then definitely take advantage of this offer.