Sometimes figuring out how to try an Insider Build of Windows can be tricky and difficult, fear not we are here to help. We will walk you through trying Windows 11 in your browser right now, giving you a taste of Windows 11 without having to install a potentially buggy Insider build.
A new web simulator can now give you a taste of Microsoft’s latest flavor of Windows right in your browser, we will show you how to get try it out for yourself:
- Open your browser
- Visit https://win11.blueedge.me/
If you like it and want to officially install Windows 11, you can join the Windows Insider program, check out our guide below.
Join the Windows Insider program
- Open the Settings app
- Navigate to Windows Insider Program
- Select the Insider Channel you want to join, if you want Windows 11 now, you need to join the Dev Channel.
- Now navigate to Windows Update
- Click on the Update button and wait
- You will see Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.20000.51 (co_release) start downloading and also some other updates
- After it has fully downloaded, Windows update will prompt you to restart your PC
- Restart your PC
- During installation select the option to keep your files and settings if you want to simply upgrade otherwise you can choose to wipe your PC and start fresh.