Parallels is a company that essentially enables installation of Windows on hardware that is difficult or impossible and now Parallels has announced Parallels Desktop 17 with support for macOS Monterey, Windows 11 enhanced gaming features.
Performance enhancements on all supported Mac computers:
- Up to 38% faster Windows, Linux and macOS resume
- OpenGL graphics perform up to 6 times faster
- Up to 25% faster 2D graphics in Windows
On a Mac with Apple M1 chip:
- Up to 33% faster Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview start
- Up to 20% faster Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview disk performance
- Up to 28% better DirectX 11 graphics performance
On a Mac with Intel processor:
- Up to 60% faster network connection on macOS Big Sur (and newer) virtual machine
Enhanced Windows Gaming Experience:
The enhanced display driver in Parallels Desktop 17 delivers smoother Windows UI responsiveness and synchronized video playback experience. The new driver also boosts the frame rate in many 2D action-platformer games including Foregone, Smelter and others for a improved gaming experience.
Powerful New Features for Apple M1 chip Mac:
Now with Parallels Desktop 17, Windows 10 recognizes Mac battery status and enables battery saving when your Mac battery runs low. The new virtual TPM chip enables Windows 10 and Windows 11 to use BitLocker and Secure Boot for a higher level of data protection. Enjoy multichannel sound support and jack presence detection with native drivers in Linux VMs. Conveniently use a Linux virtual machine in a windowed view mode with dynamic resolution support—resize the VM window and Linux will refresh the display for the new resolution automatically.
Want to know more about Parallels Desktop 17, visit here.