Google has launched the Android TV and Google TV Stadia app today now and we will show you how to get started.
How to play Stadia games on Android TV/Google TV devices
- On the Chromecast with Google TV, navigate to your Google profile picture, and select > Settings
- Next select > System > About > System Update > Now check to see if you need an update
- Open the Play Store on your Android TV/Google TV device and search for ‘Stadia.’ Alternatively, you can install the ‘Stadia for Android TV’ app from its Play Store listing from your web browser.
- Install the Stadia for Android TV app
- Enjoy Stadia on your Android TV device!
Who is going to try getting the Stadia for Android TV app going and what device are you going to try it on? Let us know in the comments below.