Microsoft posted a new upcoming perk on Xbox News Wire, you can now get 1-month free of Disney+ with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. This is big news that one of the most popular video streaming platforms is offering 1-month of its premiere service to XGPU subscribers. Below we will show you ‘How-to’ and when to get your 1-month of Diosney+ for free.
How to get a free month of Disney+
In order to take advantage of this offer you need two things first:
- Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass with either the 1-month or 3-month link below.
Additionally, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can once again be able to claim 1-month of Disney+, even if they did so back in January. Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the Disney+ site to activate their subscription. Members can claim and activate the trial now until September 30.
- Today navigate to the Perks section in your browser or,
- Today navigate to the perks section in your Xbox Game Pass mobile app or get the app here > Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Samsung Galaxy Store or,
- Today navigate to the perks section on your Xbox.
- Before you redeem the 1-month of Disney+ perk, deactivate your existing Disney+ account and create a new one. If you need to create a new email account to use with Disney+, then you can create a fresh one from ProtonMail, the end-to-end encrypted, Ad-free email provider, or any other email provider.
- To redeem the offer > click on redeem offer > you will be taken to the Disney+ site to enter in your account info and get your perk.
- You are all set! Enjoy 1-months of Disney+ just in time for the premiere of Loki & if you just purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, enjoy that too.