Did you know Amazon makes a Twitch app you can install on your Windows 10 PC? Below we will show you the step-by-step process on how to get the hidden app and install it today.
How to install the Twitch UWP app
- First visit the link, it will take you to the official Microsoft Store App page for the Twitch app > Get Twitch – Microsoft Store
- Copy the URL in the address bar and visit > Microsoft Store – Generation Project (v1.2.1) rg-adguard.net
- Paste the URL you copied into the URL link field > then tap the check mark button
- You will get a list of files that come directly from Microsoft’s servers, select the file that ends in .appx > this will download the file and will look like the image below
- Right click the file and select install > it will open the ‘App Installer’ app and enable you to install your downloaded Twitch app file
- Once installed, the App Installer app will prompt you to reinstall or launch the Twitch app.
- Once you launch the app, the splash screen will look like the one below.
The Twitch app running on Windows 10 (screenshot Below).