Did you know Amazon makes a Twitch app you can install on your Windows 10 PC? Below we will show you the step-by-step process on how to get the hidden app and install it today.
How to install the Twitch UWP app
- First visit the link, it will take you to the official Microsoft Store App page for the Twitch app > Get Twitch – Microsoft Store
- Copy the URL in the address bar and visit > Microsoft Store – Generation Project (v1.2.1) rg-adguard.net
- Paste the URL you copied into the URL link field > then tap the check mark button
- You will get a list of files that come directly from Microsoft’s servers, select the file that ends in .appx > this will download the file and will look like the image below
- Right click the file and select install > it will open the ‘App Installer’ app and enable you to install your downloaded Twitch app file
- Once installed, the App Installer app will prompt you to reinstall or launch the Twitch app.
- Once you launch the app, the splash screen will look like the one below.
The Twitch app running on Windows 10 (screenshot Below).
Join 1,276 other subscribers
You must be logged in to post a comment.