This weekend you have even more choices of movies and shows to watch because HBO is making 500 hours of content free for a limited time.
Some of the fee content highlights include The Sopranos, Veep, The Wire and Pokemon Detective Pikachu.
“This is the first time HBO has made this volume of programming available outside of the paywall on HBO Now & HBO Go”HBO
The offer is part of HBO’s #StayHomeBoxOffice campaign, which encourages people to practice social distancing to slow the spread of Coronavirus. You will be able to stream the free content without an HBO subsription by downloading the HBO Now or HBO Go apps, or by visiting hbonow.com or hbogo.com You can also access the content via distribution partners on Apple TV+, AT&T, Comcast, Hulu, Roku and Verizon.
Other recent Movie and TV service trials
- YouTube is offering its Premium service for 30-days
- YouTube is offering EPIX for free
- YouTube TV is offering a 30-Days for Free
- Google Play Movies & TV is offering free Ad supported content
- Sling is offering two weeks for free
- Amazon is offering 30-days of Prime Video for free
- ViacomCBS is offering CBS All Access on a 30-day free Trial
- Rounding up the rest