Apple has one of the least competitive content library’s of most modern streaming platforms and until now has only had a 7-day free trial. Apple may be ready to change that strategy though. According to a new report from TVLine, Apple appears to be offering a select number of shows and movies for free. The free content includes some of its most popular original series and documentaries.
To highlight some of the free content included are shows like For All Mankind, Dickinson, Servant, Little America & The Elephant Queen. For the kids, Helpsters, Ghostwriter & Snoopy in Space are available. There is also a selection of HBO titles available along with as we previously reported EPIX is free for a limited time on the service. If you wan to check out the free content without signing up, hit the button below.
Other recent Movie and TV service trials
- YouTube is offering its Premium service for 30-days
- YouTube is offering EPIX for free
- YouTube TV is offering a 30-Days for Free
- Google Play Movies & TV is offering free Ad supported content
- Sling is offering two weeks for free
- Amazon is offering 30-days of Prime Video for free
- ViacomCBS is offering CBS All Access on a 30-day free Trial
- Rounding up the rest