Roku is offering a 30-day trial of its premium service. This is after many other started offering free trials and Ad supported content to their services.
Roku is launching a Home Together initiative that provides extended 30-days free trials of familiar networks such as EPIX, Showtime, Hallmark, A&E Crime Central and others.
If you have Roku already, just check out the “Featured Free” area.
- Noggin (60-day trial available starting 4/1/20)
- Lifetime Movie Club
- History Vault
- A&E Crime Central
- The Great Courses
- UP Faith & Family
- Shout! Factory
- Baeble Music
- MHz Choice
Other recent Movie and TV service trials
- YouTube is offering its Premium service for 30-days
- YouTube is offering EPIX for free
- YouTube TV is offering a 30-Days for Free
- Google Play Movies & TV is offering free Ad supported content
- Sling is offering two weeks for free
- Amazon is offering 30-days of Prime Video for free
- ViacomCBS is offering CBS All Access on a 30-day free Trial
- Rounding up the rest
By Platform De.Central | Source: Roku
Join 1,276 other subscribers
You must be logged in to post a comment.