Proton Mail is a great privacy focused cross platform mail app. It is available on Android, iOS and Web, which means there is no native Windows App. Not a problem, we can show you how to use Brave and install the Proton Mail Web App on Windows 10.
1. Open Brave & navigate to mail.protonmail.com
2. Sign in or Sign up for Proton Mail.
3. Once you sign in, you will get a prompt to allow notifications, which is a must for a email app.
4. Select the hamburger menu, then go down to More Tools > Create Shortcut
5. You will then get Proton Mail installed in your Apps Menu under Brave Apps and when launched you will be presented with your new Proton Mail App.
By Platform De.Central
Join 1,276 other subscribers
You must be logged in to post a comment.